The Yealink SIP-T58A is an upgraded version to the T58V IP Phone. The T58A a simple-to-use smart media phone that provides an enriched HD audio and video calling experience for business professionals. This all-new smart media phone enables productivity-enhancing visual communication with the ease of a standard phone. Features such as content sharing, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth make the T58A the ideal phone for the business user. The Yealink SIP-T58A includes the latest version of Yealink Optimal HD Voice technologies and now supports the Opus codec, which helps maximize the acoustic performance of the phone’s handset, headset and especially the speakerphone. And its hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset helps the person who is with hearing loss to hear the voice more clearly.
Yealink SIP-T58A Media Phone with Camera Features:
- Android-based smartphone, well suited for executives and busy managers with collaboration demands
- HD voice with Yealink Acoustic Shield and Noise Proof technologies
- 7” 1024x600-pixel color touch display, fully adjustable
- Plug and play 720p HD video camera
- 7" touch memory keys, 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Call recording and wireless headset support
- Instant content sharing with the people o the other end of the call
- Supports DECT handset compatibility via a DECT dongle Yealink DD10K, up to 4 cordless handsets.
- Intercom system integration for reception applications, featuring one-touch door opening, visitor viewing and monitoring to simplify daily reception work.
For More Yealink SIP-T58A Media Phone with Camera Information: