The Snom C620 SIP Wireless Conference Phone offers powerful DECT 6.0 technology that provides a completely wireless experience. The Snom C620 system comes with the wireless conference phone, a SIP DECT base and a docking station that charges the phone for up to 24 hours of talk time. The C620 has been designed for users who need a powerful solution for conference calls that can be made from anywhere in the office. The C620 is completely wireless and can be placed anywhere in a room for complete freedom of placement- no cords. The C620 has two wireless mics that can also be placed anywhere in the room. To charge the wireless mics, simply place them in the phone's built-in charging bays and they will be ready for the next call!
The C620 is great for small to medium conference rooms, but if you need to make room for larger conference rooms, it is easy to add the accessory C52-SP DECT expansion microphones. This will allow you to add more call participants and spread out across a room with the ability to hear and be heard.
Snom C620 SIP Wireless Conference Phone Features:
- Full-duplex speakerphone in base
- DECT 6.0 technology
- HD voice quality with G.722 wideband codec
- Support for up to three SIP lines/accounts
- Automatic gain control- digitak mixing, volume control:10 levels
- Up to 24 hours of wireless talk time and 12 hours of wideband calls
- Large backlit display, three soft keys and navigational pad.
- Pair up to three C52-SP DECT Expansion speakerphones to increase the volume and microphone pickup for 21 or more active participants
- 2-year standard warranty
For More Snom C620 SIP Wireless Conference Phone Information: