The NV-EC1701U-KIT4 from NVT is a quadruple entry station Eo2 transmission system includes five NV-EC1701U Transceivers, one NV-PS56-60W Power Supply with an IEC line cord, and five NV-PC4PR Patch-Cords.
The NV-EC1701U Ethernet over 2-Wire Transceiver with PoE Power is a compact media converter that allows 10/100 BaseT Ethernet and PoE or PoE+ power to be transmitted using the 18/2 cable or similar. This device is typically used in legacy installations where the existing 18/2 cable is re-used as part of an upgrade to IP devices. Up to 48 or 56VDC class 2 power is delivered to a transceiver, which distributes it to multiple remote transceivers, and their PoE or PoE+ devices.
This transceiver is simple to use, with no IP or MAC addressing required. The status LEDs indicate power and link connectivity/activity for RJ-45 and 2-wire ports. The NV-EC1701U Eo2 Transceiver transmits high bandwidth encrypted Ethernet signals over conventional 2-wire cables.
The NV-EC1701U Transceiver provides transparent, end-to-end 10-BaseT or 100-BaseT connectivity with auto detection and auto-crossover. This means that IP cameras or other devices may be installed at one end, and the data is transparently delivered to the other end.
Wire distances up to 1,500’ (450m) are supported, although local power (sold separately) may be required for extended distances. The NV-EC1701U supports TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, Multi-cast, and other standard protocols. This allows for the transmission of other network traffic besides streaming video.
The NV-PS56-60W Power Supply delivers 60W power to the transceiver with an IEC line cord. In addition, the NV-PC4PR RJ45 Patch-Cord offers compatibility with this transceiver.
NVT NV-EC1701U-KIT4 Features:
- 100 BaseT transmission; Network speeds up to 93 Mbps; Up to 1,000ft (305m)
- One NV-EC1701U transceiver at the network-end can support multiple remote transceivers/IP cameras
- 56 VDC is distributed over the coax to all connected equipment
- Powers PoE, PoE+, or High Power PoE cameras (or other PoE devices), up to 50 watts
- Easy configuration, no PC required
- Transparently supports all networking protocols (UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP, Multicast, etc.)
- 128-bit AES encrypted transmission
- Built-in transient protection; Industrial temperature range
- Available in 1-4 Camera System Kits
For More NVT NV-EC1701U-KIT4 Information: