The NVT NV-EC1701-K3H Ethernet & PoE over Coax Kit consists of (4) NV-EC1701 Ethernet over Coax (EoC) Transceivers & (1) NV-PS56-90W Power Supply with IEC Line cord.
The NVT NV-EC1701 Ethernet over Coax (EoC) Transceiver is a compact media converter that allows 10/100 BaseT Ethernet and PoE+ power to be transmitted using coaxial cable. Model NV-EC1701 is often used in legacy installations where existing cable is re-deployed as part of an upgrade to IP cameras. 48 or 56 VDC class 2 power is delivered to one transceiver, which distributes it to multiple remote transceivers, and their PoE, PoE+, or High Power PoE cameras.
NVT NV-EC1701 is extremely simple to use, with no IP or MAC addressing required. Status LEDs indicate power and link connectivity/activity for RJ45 and BNC ports. It is backed by NVT's award winning customer support and limited lifetime warranty.
NVT NV-EC1701-K3H Features:
- Transmit 10/100 BaseT full duplex Ethernet up to 8,000ft (2,500m) or more over RG-59/U
- 48 or 56 VDC is distributed over the coax to all connected equipment. Powers PoE, PoE+, or High Power PoE cameras (or other PoE devices), up to 60 watts
- One EoC transceiver at the network-end can support multiple remote transceivers/IP cameras using the NV-EC4BNC adapter/splitter
- Up to four transceivers can be rack mounted on an NV-RMEC16 Rack Mount Tray Kit, connecting up to 16 cameras
- Easy configuration, no PC required
- Transparently supports all networking protocols (UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP, Multicast with IGMP, etc.)
- Advanced 128-bit AES encrypted transmission and power technology
- Built-in transient protection; Industrial temperature range
For More NVT NV-EC1701-K3H Information: