The NV-16PS10-PVD from NVT is a Power Supply Cable Integrator Hub and is designed for installation in the wiring/IDF telecom closet. The NV-16PS10-PVD consolidates connectivity via standard 4-pair RJ45 EIA/TIA 568B compliant premises wiring and pinouts. In NV-16PS10-PVD from NVT at the camera, Power, Video and Data connections are made using a PVD transceiver via an RJ45 connector and a single 4-pair cable. The Consolidated P/T/Z telemetry data passes through the NV-16PS10-PVD's data path and is connected to the controller via another 4-pair RJ45 cable and Control/MDF room connections are achieved with a single 4-pair RJ45 cable for each group of four cameras.
NVT NV-16PS10-PVD Features:
- Provides Class 2 SELV camera power and pass-through video and telemetry data connectivity for up to 16 cameras, each via a single RJ45 4-pair UTP cable.
- Independently selectable 24 or 28VAC
- Automatic-reset fault protection
- Individually floating outputs ensure total ground-loop immunity
- 1 U high 12” deep, wall, desk, or rack-mountable
For More NVT NV-16PS10-PVD Information: