The Konftel 300IP is a flexible SIP-based conference phone that is ideal for companies using IP telephony. It is equipped with Konftel‘s patented audio technology OmniSoundÂ® 2.0 with wideband to ensure a clear and natural sound.
The stylishly designed Konftel 300IP is packed with intelligent functions to make teleconferences more efficient. For instance, you can record and store your meetings on a SD memory card. The conference guide makes it possible to call pre-programmed groups with a few simple pushes of a button. Contacts can easily be imported and exported via the webinterface.
With the personal user profile function you can create your own phone book.
The Konftel 300IP is also ideal for larger conferences as it is possible to connect expansion microphones, an external wireless headset and a PA system to the phone.
With the Konftel 300IP your company will have a top-quality conference phone that combines all the benefits of IP telephony with innovative new functions.
Konftel 300IP Conference Phone Features:
- OmniSoundÂ® 2.0 with wideband
- SIP based
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- 5-way calls
- Record your meetings
- Wireless headset connection
- User profiles for saving personal contacts and settings
- The conference guide makes calls easier
- Phone book
- Web-based configuration
- Export and import of contacts and settings simplifies installation
- Expansion microphones increase the voice pickup range (accessory)
- Connects to a PA system (accessory)
- Can be upgraded making it future-proof
For More Konftel 300IP Conference Phone Information: