The last day to order Avaya ADI licenses in December 6th. Going forward, all IP Office license orders will need to be in PLDS format. If your system is Release 9.1 or lower, please contact us at 888-922-5200 to discuss your options The IP Office IP500 R9.0 Office Worker 100 RFA provides one hundres user licenses for the Office Worker profile.
IP Office IP500 R9.0 100 Office Worker License Features:
- Targeted to users in the office who want PC-based control of their communications
- Allows users to control all communications from the screen of their PC, get easy access to visual voicemail and use IM and presence capabilities
- One license required per user
- Requires Essential & Preferred Edition licenses
- Enables use of Unified Messaging Service (UMS) and one-X Portal for IP Office (without Telecommuter functionality)
For more IP Office IP500 R9.0 Office Worker information: