The last day to order Avaya ADI licenses was December 6, 2019. Going forward, all IP Office license orders will need to be in PLDS format. If your system is Release 9.1 or lower, please contact us at 888-922-5200 to discuss your options
The Avaya IP Office IP500V2 R9.0 & 9.1 Avaya IP Endpoint 1 License provides one license for an Avaya IP device.
- All IP phones (including DECT and Wi-Fi phones) require an IP Endpoint license
- Avaya IP phones require Avaya IP Endpoint licenses; 3rd party IP devices require separate licensing
- Each IP device uses one license
- IP Endpoint licensing not required for Avaya IP Office Softphones
- Also available in increments of 5 and 20 licenses
- Required when using Release 9.0 and 9.1 systems on IP500V2 & Server Edition