The last day to order Avaya ADI licenses was December 6, 2019. Going forward, all IP Office license orders will need to be in PLDS format. If your system is Release 9.1 or lower, please contact us at 888-922-5200 to discuss your options
The last day to order Avaya ADI licenses in December 6th. Going forward, all IP Office license orders will need to be in PLDS format.
If your system is Release 9.0 or 9.1 click here for the PLDS version of this license.
The IP Office IP500 Avaya IP Endpoint License provides one license for five (5) Avaya IP devices on Release 9.0 and higher systems with ADI licensing.
IP Office IP500 Avaya 5 IP Endpoint License Features:
- All IP phones (including DECT and Wi-Fi phones) require an IP Endpoint license
- Avaya IP phones require Avaya IP Endpoint licenses; 3rd party IP devices require separate SIP Station licensing
- Each IP device uses one license
- IP Endpoint licensing not required for Avaya IP Office Softphones
- Also available in increments of 1 and 20 licenses
- Required when using Release 9.0 and higher on IP500 & IP500V2
- Not required on IP406V2 or IP412 platforms