The last day to order Avaya ADI licenses was December 6, 2019. Going forward, all IP Office license orders will need to be in PLDS format. If your system is Release 9.1 or lower, please contact us at 888-922-5200 to discuss your options The Avaya IP Endpoint License provides one license for twenty (20) Avaya IP devices on Release 9.0 and 9.1 systems.
IP Office IP500 Avaya 20 IP Endpoint License Features:
- All IP phones (including DECT and Wi-Fi phones) require an IP Endpoint license
- Avaya IP phones require Avaya IP Endpoint licenses; 3rd party IP devices require separate SIP Station licensing
- Each IP device uses one license
- IP Endpoint licensing not required for Avaya IP Office Softphones
- Also available in increments of 1 and 5 licenses
- Required when using Release 9.0 & 9.1 on IP500V2 & Server Edition