The last day to order Avaya ADI licenses in December 6th. Going forward, all IP Office license orders will need to be in PLDS format.
If your system is Release 9.1 or lower, please contact us at 888-922-5200 to discuss your options.
The Avaya IP Office Preferred Edition (formerly VoiceMail Pro) RFA (171991) enables the VoiceMail Pro feature and the first 4 ports. IP Office Preferred Edition includes a long list of features as well as the capacity to expand up to 40 Ports for IP Office system up to Release 7.0.
- 4 Ports
- Graphical User Interface
- Call Queuing
- Campaign Manager
- Call Recording
- Personal Numbering
- Capacity for up to 40 Ports
- IP500 Release 4.x requires IPO IP500 Standard to Professional Upgrade (202959) License; not required for IP500 Release 5.x thru 7.0
- Requires dedicated PC or Server
- Preferred Edition, formerly known as VoiceMail Pro
- For Release 8.0 use Item # 269480
For more information: