The Avaya Unified Messaging Server/20 User License (217883) allows 20 users access to messages in the Voicemail Pro mailbox via a web browser (requires IIS on the Voicemail Pro server) or via an IMAP-compatible email application.
- Same functionality as Integrated Messaging Solution(IMS)
- Use of UMS (Unified Messaging Server) is not supported if using IMS and vice versa
- Simplified installation/configuration
- Voicemail connects through the Web or IMAP
- Enables 20 users
- Each user configured for UMS access requires a license
Note: The IP Office VoiceMail Pro Unified Messaging Service RFA 10 and RFA 50 Licenses (217882, 217884) have been discontinued. The VoiceMail Pro Unified Messaging Service RFA 1, RFA 5 and RFA 20 are still available. Please contact TelecomEx at 888-922-5200 for questions or assistance.