The last day to order Avaya ADI licenses in December 6th. Going forward, all IP Office license orders will need to be in PLDS format.
If your system is Release 9.1 or lower, please contact us at 888-922-5200 to discuss your options.
The IP Office SIP Endpoint 50 Phone License (174960) allows the usage of standards-compliant IP telephones and/or IP conference phones within the IP Office platform. Licensing for SIP Endpoints is available for 1, 5, 10, 20, and 50 devices. Available with IP Office Release 5, SIP Endpoints support Voice (Audio) and Fax (T.38) communication.
- Allows use of IP telephones and conferencing solutions from different manufacturers within the Avaya IP Office environment
- 50 licenses
- License required for non-Avaya IP devices
- Each IP device requires one instance of the license
- Compatible with Polycom IP6000 and IP7000
- Requires IP Office Release 5.0
- Uses open SIP standard
- Requires VCM module capacity in IP Office
- Avaya Phone Manager/Phone Manager Pro and Soft Console are currently not supported in combination with SIP endpoints