The Avaya IP Office IP500V2 (700476005) is the latest control unit in the IP Office IP500 suite of products, supporting IP Office Release 11 and Release 11. 1.
Avaya IP Office IP500V2 Features:
- Supports a combination of 384 Analog, Digital & IP phones
- Supports up to 12 Expansion Modules
- Supports up to 8 T1/PRI/E1 Connections
- 4 card slots compatible with existing IP500 cards as well as new IP500V2 Cards
- SD Card required, acts as Feature Key
- Operates in IP Office mode or PARTNER mode, determined by SD Card & presence of Essential Edition.
- Includes Basic Edition Voicemail
- Support for new IP500V2 cards, including SD Cards, Combination Cards, and ETR 6 Cards
- Support for Partner Mode, which resembles PARTNER ACS (only available in North America)
- Telephone support: 1400 Digital Series, 1600 International IP Series, 9500 Digital Series, 9600 IP Series, and ETR PARTNER Phones
- Requirement of Preferred Edition for User Productivity Licenses
For more information: