Order Processing & Customer Service Rep
TelecomEx has been providing the highest level of service to our customer since 1991 and is looking to add a Full-Time Customer Service Ecommerce Order Processor to our team.
We have a collaborative, fun, and supportive culture which our employees love. Low turnover and high customer satisfaction/loyalty reflects this special environment. This position offers opportunity for training and growing within the company.
The position includes:
- Assisting customers on the phone, via email and web chat
- Assisting customers with product availability information
- Process all e-commerce orders
- Track shipments and deliveries
- Assist with shipping issues & other customers issues
- Provide Return Authorizations for product returns
- Ensure that are customers are satisfied
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous eCommerce experience
- Must worked in a business office, in a part number driven environment
- Excellent MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PC skills
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills & common sense
- High level of attention to detail
This is a permanent full time position offering 40 hours per week, M-F 8:30AM to 5:00PM and we have a convenient office location close to Routes 114, 1 & 95.
Please apply here: