Office Manager Extraordinaire
We are seeking a true utility player who will manage all office and financial functions instrumental to the smooth operation and growth of this progressive and dynamic e-commerce Company. You will love running a tight ship while taking initiative to continuously improve/automate operations, communications and customer interactions. Even as a kid you probably found yourself constantly organizing your toys, figuring out ways to make them better and trade them with your friends.
This detail oriented, customer-centric optimizer will enjoy a fun, collaborative, friendly and open culture that truly cares about its team members’ satisfaction and performance.
- Invoicing, A/P, A/R including collections
- Credit application processing/approval
- G/L month end to trial balance
- Sales and quarterly taxes
- Bank reconciliation and daily balance
- Negotiate vendor contracts
- Human Resources/Payroll/Benefits Administration
- Workflow improvement, streamlining, optimization to support growth
- Oversee remote order processors
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, detail oriented and well organized
- Customer service oriented
- Upbeat and friendly attitude
- In-depth experience with A/P, A/R and G/L through trial balance
- Working knowledge of CRM with proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Proven, innate desire to take initiative, improve, streamline all aspects of a company
- A record of rapidly learning new skills, systems, processes
- Self starter but not afraid of asking lots of questions
- Sees the big picture – A systems thinker who is interested in all aspects of a company and how every function interacts
- Experience in an e-commerce, shipping, inventory based company preferred
- Experience in an environment that is totally committed to customer and employee satisfaction
We are a green company, both what we do and how we do operate. We offer a casual dress code and a dog friendly environment.
About the Company:
We have earned a reputation over 20 years for providing the best products and services, customer service and responsiveness in the industry resulting in outstanding client loyalty worldwide.
We care about our entire ecosystem including our employees, suppliers, clients AND the environment. Witnessed by our extremely low turnover rate, our values of honesty, fairness, and teamwork has made us a fun place to work!