Technical Services Specialist
We are a Danvers, MA based provider of business telecommunications systems and Cloud VoIP. We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated telecommunications technician to work in house in our Danvers, MA facility.
- Provide oral and electronic Tier I & II technical support to our customers
- Successfully diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve software, hardware and programming problems
- Configure multi-site networked communication systems
- Enhance and develop technical knowledge database
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Proven technical support skills
- 2+ years of hands on installation, programming and troubleshooting on Avaya SME platforms
- AIPS Certification in Avaya SME platforms or ability to pass the certification test
- Experience with SIP telephones and conference devices
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations and multitask
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and technical support issues
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of VoIP and IP Networking (future certifications may be required)
- Comfortable speaking to technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to learn systems from technical manuals and online resources
- Friendly demeanor
- The ability to be a team player in an fast-paced environment
- The ability to work effectively with minimal direction
- Strong understanding and daily usage within all Microsoft Office Programs and general PC applications
- Conduct duties and responsibilities in a moral, honest and ethical manner
- Other duties or responsibilities that may be assigned as the job requirements dictate
- Minimum of two years experience with Telecommunications, IT, or troubleshooting
- Back up other departments as needed
- Ability to sit a computer terminal for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
We offer paid vacation, sick and holidays. Medical & dental insurance. SIMPLE IRA.
We are a green company, both what we do and how we do operate. We offer a casual dress code and a dog friendly environment.
About the Company:
We have earned a reputation over 20 years for providing the best products and services, customer service and responsiveness in the industry resulting in outstanding client loyalty worldwide. We care about our entire ecosystem including our employees, suppliers, clients AND the environment. Witnessed by our extremely low turnover rate, our values of honesty, fairness, and teamwork has made us a fun place to work!
Application Instructions: Please apply below. All information will treated as highly confidential.