The IP Office IP500 Avaya IP Endpoint License provides one license for one (1) Avaya IP device on Release 10 and higher systems.
IP Office IP500 Avaya IP Endpoint License Features:
- All IP phones (including DECT and Wi-Fi phones) require an IP Endpoint license
- Avaya IP phones require Avaya IP Endpoint licenses; 3rd party IP devices require separate SIP Station licensing
- Each IP device uses one license
- IP Endpoint licensing not required for Avaya IP Office Softphones
- Required when using Release 10 and higher on IP500V2
- PLDS License